We're an affiliate.
We hope you love the products we recommend. If you purchase any product through the links mentioned on our website, we may receive a commission.
Speakers – a necessity for music lovers, but a major sore point for design fans. But this stylish tech guide of the best audiophile speakers of all time proves that you really can have both high performance and gorgeous design.
All the audiophile speakers listed in this post adhere to both modern and classic design trends ensuring you can find a hot speaker system for any interior. Investing in attractive gadgets for the home means you can combine functionality and decoration into one simple package, and who wouldn’t love that?
For audiophiles, the Bluetooth movement couldn’t happen soon enough. Wires that run to speakers are the curse of anyone who wishes to have astounding audio quality in their home but also desires some aesthetics.
As technology has matured, the gap between the beautiful sounds of wired speakers and the tinny pop and sizzle of Bluetooth speakers has narrowed considerably. Today you can have quality audio that rivals many corded options, all tied to your device of choice through the airwaves.
The only requirement: one of the best high-end Bluetooth speakers for serious sound junkies.
10 Best Audiophile Speakers Of All Time
1. Klipsch RP-600M (Best Overall)
Klipsch RP-600M is considered one of the best audiophile speakers of all time. Klipsch RP-600M is expensive yet worth every penny. This Reference Premiere series speakers have a lot more to offer than just extraordinary sound quality.
Here, the Hybrid 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn technology port is fitted perfectly to reduce the distortion and deliver smooth audio even at low frequencies. The prime disadvantage of the modern world scenario is, they are not Bluetooth speakers.
Ebony and walnut finish with strong, flexible, and magnetic grilles make the aesthetics of this speaker more appealing.
- Dimensions – 8 x 118 x 157 inches.
- Maximum power output – 100 watts.
- Frequency response – 45 Hz to 25 kHz.
- Weight – 16.09 lbs.
- 1” Titanium LTS tweeter and 6.5” Spun Copper woofers never fail to offer that perfect sound.
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port will take your bass experience to a whole new level.
- These speakers are featured with Hybrid 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn technology.
2. Klipsch RP-280F (Best Sound Quality)
Klipsch RP-280F floor-standing speaker produces the cleanest and most natural audio effect. The speaker will fill your room with audiophile sound which is achieved with the best audio technology.
This speaker comes with Dolby Atmos ready which makes it compatible with the RP-140SA channel speaker by Klipsch. With this setup, an exceptional theater-like overhead surround sound can be achieved easily. Hence, a perfect fit for movie nights and EDM songs.
These speakers are perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers. The brushed black texture looks appealing, the speaker looks as good as it sounds. RP-280F speaker has a versatile 1-inch Tractrix tweeter which is made up of ultralight aluminum.
A strong, flexible, and removable grille is also provided for reducing the diffraction of frequencies, thus offering crystal clear and warm sound output. Audio remains accurate even at high-frequency levels.
- Dimensions – 43.2 x 10.5 x 16.4 inches.
- Maximum power output – 500 watts.
- Frequency response – 32 Hz to 25 kHz.
- Weight – 62.5 pounds.
- RP-280F has dual 8” Cerametallic woofers.
- The dimensions of the speaker are – height is 43.1”, width is 10.6” and 18.4” depth.
- The speaker has 98 dB sensitivity that never fails to deliver powerful sound.
3. Edifier S350DB (BEst Material Quality)
The Edifier S350DB is a 2.1 bookshelf speaker system. The first noticeable thing about these speakers and subwoofer is the weight! The next noticeable thing is their classic old school look in dark wood color. And as for the sound – they really do bring films and music to life!
The S350DB comes with a massive subwoofer and 2 bookshelf speakers. They have Bluetooth, RCA, optical, coaxial, and AUX connectivity options, and come with a unique remote control. Despite looking good, the most important thing is the sound!
And the S350DB is perfect. Featuring an 8-Inch Booming Subwoofer and Titanium Dome Tweeters the sound is loud, full of bass, and extremely clear. You can control the sound via the dials on the side of the speaker or by the remote control.
With 150W power output, the sound is perfect for all rooms in any house and not distorted, even at the highest volume (with music, games, and films). The amplified 8-inch subwoofer even comes with an enhanced side panel bass reflex port to enhance the listening experience.
The Edifier S350DB also use digital signal processing and dynamic range control for amplifying quiet sounds as well as reduce loud sounds that may cause clipping and unpleasant sounds.
- Dimensions – 24.1 x 14.3 x 14.2 inches.
- Maximum power output – 150 Watts.
- Frequency response – 40 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Weight – 19.84 pounds.
- They are featured with Titanium Dome Tweeters.
- It has an 8-inch booming subwoofer.
- S350DB is also featured with Bluetooth 4.1 aptX wireless sound.
4. Edifier R1700BT
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers look as amazing as it sounds. This speaker has in-built Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC) which prevents outside distortion.
The treble and bass adjustment of the speaker can be regulated from -6db to +6db. It is fitted out with a 19mm dome tweeter, a 4-inch bass driver, and a front-facing bass reflex port.
These speakers can also be paired with your smartphones through Bluetooth which will let you enjoy non-stop music. The on/off of the speaker or volume can be controlled by a remote from any corner of the room.
- Dimensions – 8.4 x 9.1 x 9.9 inches.
- Maximum power output – 66 Watts.
- Frequency response – 60 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Weight – 14.52 pounds.
- It let you connect to mobiles, tablets, or PC through a Bluetooth connection.
- These speakers can get connected to two devices via AUX at the same time without any switches.
- R1700BT has a classic MDF wood finish which looks great to any home decor.
5. Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II
In the list of best audiophile speakers of all time, if you are looking for a loudspeaker that offers Movie Theater surround sound, rich voice with perfect voice bass for your favorite tracks then this Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series speaker will not let you down.
The speaker offers a deep, extended bass response with low distortion. It works with the most modestly-powered amplifiers or receivers.
As Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series are magnetically shielded, there is no loss of sound quality caused by interference. The manufacturer claims this speaker’s as the best floor standing speakers.
- Dimensions – 15.6 x 7.7 x 42 inches.
- Maximum power output – 80 Watts.
- Frequency response – 30 Hz to 25 kHz.
- Weight – 47 pounds.
- The speaker delivers powerful deep bass, better mid-range, and superior audio effect.
- 70 series II can be placed near the TV without worrying about the distortions as they are magnetically shielded.
- These speakers are equipped with a 1” Dynamic Balance dome tweeter and four 6.5” Dynamic Balance woofers.
6. Klipsch RB-51 II
Klipsch always tries to make their products best in some or another way. And with electronic products, high power efficiency with the desired output is their prime aim. RB-51 II from the Reference Series is a great deal as well.
They have a stunning black ash woodgrain vinyl which makes it even more appealing. It comes with Tractrix Horn technology designed and placed perfectly in a way that air flows fluently which reduces the sound distortion.
Klipsch RB-51 II is one of the oldest bookshelf speakers. Hence, it doesn’t come with Bluetooth and they are not powered either. You need an outboard amp to power this speaker.
- Dimensions – 10.8 x 6.5 x 11.4 inches.
- Maximum power output – 300 watts.
- Frequency response – 50 Hz to 24 kHz.
- Weight – 20.9 lbs.
- A combination of 1” titanium LTS horn-loaded tweeter and 5.25” Cerametallic woofer offer excellent music quality with a balanced bass effect.
- It uses Tractrix Horn technology.
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port improves bass quality.
7. Audioengine A5+
A5+ from Audioengine is one of the best speakers out there that you can buy without any hesitation and second thought.
These are bookshelf-type speakers which makes them perfect for your TV and desktop monitor. One of the main advantages of buying A5+ is that they are powered, speakers. One speaker is active and another is passive.
So, you won’t need any external amplifier to fuel the speakers. Another major pro is there are lots of input and output options offered like a 3.5 mm jack, USB charging port, Stereo RCA inputs & outputs, and output to the other (passive) speaker.
Now you seamlessly connect your TV, PC, phone, or turntable wirelessly because they are featured with Bluetooth AAC, aptX, and aptX HD connection.
Not to mention, handmade MDF wood cabinets enhance the beauty of the surrounding where the speakers are placed.
- Dimensions – 7.75 x 7 x 10.75 inches.
- Maximum power output – 150 watts.
- Frequency response – 50 Hz to 22 kHz.
- Weight – 25 pounds.
- The combination of 0.75” Silk Dome tweeters and 5” Aramid Fibre woofers delivers rich and smooth audio quality with thundering bass.
- A remote control is also provided to control your music or movie settings just by sitting on the couch.
- The internal thermal management system is improvised so no matter how long you keep them playing, they won’t bust out.
8. Audioengine A2+
The first thing you will notice about the A2+ is that this is a tiny set. Standing at just 6” tall and 4” wide (a depth of 5.75”), these compact cubes are perfect for computer desks or small setups, while they make for excellent travel partners – very easy to slip into a bag.
The A2+ has 3/4” silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets sitting above strong 2.75″ Kevlar woofers with advanced voice coils. Instead of stock parts, these drivers are custom designed by Audioengine, meaning they are tuned specifically to this model.
This results in very good power for such tiny speakers, with a total power output of 60W and a solid frequency response of 65 Hz to 22 kHz. While the right speaker is passive, the rear of the A2+’s left speaker contains all the control, inputs, and outputs.
These include a combined volume/power knob, has 1/8”, RCA and USB inputs, as well as a variable RCA output. Finally, this set also comes with microfiber bags for the speakers themselves as well as the power supply and cables.
- Dimensions – 5.25 x 4 x 6 inches.
- Maximum power output – 60 Watts.
- Frequency response – 65 Hz to 22 kHz.
- Weight – 6.6 pounds.
- A2+ has a dual class-AB monolithic type amplifier.
- The drivers used are 2.75″ aramid fiber woofers, 3/4” silk dome tweeters.
- The connector type featured is micro USB type.
9. Edifier S1000DB
The Edifier S1000DB offers a much premium feel than any other bookshelf speaker. These are perfect speakers for gaming that can bring a real effect to your experience. They look as beautiful just as they sound.
It can make your decor an attractive one with its presence. It can make your movie night a perfect one with its amazing audio quality and impressive deep bass effect.
S1000DB uses a highly advanced aptX audio codec which allows the audio to get compressed without losing its audio quality. It also makes the speaker much more versatile for movies and games. You can connect your speaker to any other devices through RCA, AUX, optical or coaxial.
- Dimensions – 11 x 8 x 13.5 inches
- Maximum power output – 120 Watts.
- Frequency response – 48 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Weight – 18 pounds.
- They come with Bluetooth 4.0 aptX connectivity.
- S1000DB allows you to connect your speaker to multiple devices at the same time.
- These speakers are featured with digital sound processing technology.
10. Abramtek E600
Abramtek E600 looks as beautiful as it sounds. It provides pure, absolute clarity and uncompromised audio quality which will definitely boost your mood. It is designed to be placed on the floor around two feet tall.
This speaker is all in one unit, it can be used for smaller rooms or conference rooms in the office, and it will never disappoint you at your party lawns as well.
It is integrated with DPAC super bass system and high performance 60 watts subwoofer which will fill your room with powerful, crisp, and crystal clear audio.
Abramtek E600 also allows you to control it from 66 feet away through your smartphone, laptop, or tablet and this is possible because these speakers are equipped with Bluetooth V4.2.
- Dimensions – 5.3 x 5.3 x 23.6 inches.
- Maximum power output – 100 Watts.
- Frequency response – 30 Hz to 18 kHz.
- Weight – 7.48 pounds.
- A soft light-up led light gives a comfortable shine uplifting the room’s ambiance.
- It has a high capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts for more than 4.5 hours of playtime.
- The omnidirectional stereo system allows you to enjoy the audio in all four directions.
Firstly we would like to thank you for staying connected with us throughout this post.
We hope that you will love the products reviewed above. Speakers nowadays play such an important role in our life, they have become the need of every home theater. They also look stylish which makes your decor attractive and gives a special effect with its audio.
The above mentioned are the best audiophile speakers of all time that never gonna let you down at any kind of parties or gatherings.
So go and buy one for your home theater which perfectly fits into your budget. We guarantee you none of the above speakers will ever disappoint you.