We're an affiliate.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Also, the source of most of the images used on our website is YouTube.
Choosing the best earbuds for small ears can be a challenge because ones that are too large often lead to discomfort and pain if the earbuds will even stay in the ears.
Some people find they cannot wear this style of headphones at all and instead opt for more traditional headphones that rest on top of the ears or fit over them.
If you do want to use earbuds, however, there are some considerations to keep in mind. One option is to choose earbuds with interchangeable tips in different sizes; some people find that the smallest size makes it possible to wear these headphones.
Another option is to choose ones with an extended aperture arm, meaning the small tip fits inside the ear canal, but with the rest of the earbud extending slightly outside the ear, which should prevent pain.
So today we brought some of the best earbuds for small ears that will definitely help you to sound perfect without any ears irritation.
Top 5 Wireless Earbuds For Small Ears
Samsung Galaxy Buds
The Samsung Galaxy Buds are true wireless in-ear headphones offering hassle-free, intuitive operation, robust sound reproduction, and IPX2-rated splash resistance for athletes, travelers, office workers, and entrepreneurs.
These are one of the best in-ear headphones for gaming that will let you enjoy the real audio during gaming. Boasting a compact and cable-free design, a comfortable fit, and drivers tuned by AKG, they keep you plugged into your content without the threat of tangled wires breaking your vibe.
Featuring Bluetooth 5.0, the Galaxy Buds support high-quality audio codecs and mitigate dropouts for uninterrupted enjoyment.
The selectable Ambient Aware mode ensures the audibility of outside sounds such as traffic, amplified announcements, and co-workers, while adaptive dual-microphone technology delivers consistent voice clarity to your conversation partners.
Switch tracks, answer calls, and activate Ambient Aware mode via the touch controls, or utilize Bixby integration for powerful voice commands that let you leave your mobile device alone.
- A 58 mAh battery for each bud that Samsung says lasts up to six hours and a 252 mAh battery inside the charging case that can provide multiple charges before it needs to be juiced up.
- The Bluetooth technology 5.0 has been used.
- They are better water-resistant.
JBL Tune 120TWS
These earbuds have JBL’s signature Pure Bass Sound. With JBL Tune 120 TWS Truly Wireless in-Ear Headphones, you can listen to music, manage calls, or workout with ease.
You can use the wearable for 1 hour with a 15-minute quick charge. Weighing 73 grams, the device has an 85mAh lithium-ion battery and Bluetooth version 4.2. It is available in black, blue, green, white, pink, yellow colors.
Even though the Tune 120TWS is somewhat of a no-frills design, JBL has added some thoughtful details like magnetizing the buds so that they stick together when you throw them in your pocket or leave them on the table.
And while the Tune 120TWS may not be sturdy enough to withstand being run over by a car, it certainly looks solid enough to handle some wear and tear.
- It provides you hands-free stereo calls and has an affordable stylish design.
- The dynamic frequency response of JBL Tune 120TWS is 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- They are equipped with intuitive and handy controls that are conveniently located on each earpiece, including one-click access to Siri and Google Now.
These wireless earbuds were previously equipped with Bluetooth V4.2, but it has now been updated to Bluetooth V5.0, which gives a faster transmission speed and overall a more reliable connection that makes you stand out from the crowd.
Boltune Bluetooth V5.0 in-ear stereo is engineered from super-soft liquid silicone which gives you super in-ear comfort.
They are water-resistant and perfectly designed for workout or jogging. The technology Bluetooth 5.0 used makes it a more efficient and 2x faster transmission speed. This headset gets fully charged in just 90 minutes and 6 hours of playtime.
- It uses Bluetooth V5.0 technology.
- The unique stereo sound quality gives you the feel of more realistic music.
- They are compatible with iOS and Android products.
TaoTronics Soundliberty 92
To be honest, these earbuds are a little bigger than your average model, extending well outside the ear, but the ergonomic design ensures a comfy fit, even with hours of wear (you’ll get up to five hours on a full charge, and up to 30 with the charging case to extend playtime).
The 13 mm drivers deliver rich, hi-fi audio that’s better than you might imagine, thanks to a wider range of frequencies than your average earbuds. You can also elect to hear your surroundings, for safety’s sake during urban jogging.
Smart Touch sensors make it easy to play/pause, adjust volume, toggle tracks, take calls, and activate Siri. They’re IPX8 waterproof, so you can wear them while doing laps.
- They are installed with high-sensitivity touch sensors that smart enough to detect every touch.
- It delivers a wider sound stage with exceptional accuracy and superior Hi-Fi stereo sound across the entire frequency range.
Aukey True Wireless Earbuds are considered to be the best-wired earbuds for phone calls by the manufacturer. It uses MEMS microphone technology which results in crystal clear audio during phone calls.
The music control and phone calls can be directed at a fingertip which is appealing. You can use either earbud to stay connected with some kind of important bulletin, at the same time enjoying the music.
- It provides 5 hours of high-quality audio on a single charge.
- It let you ask Siri to play your favorite tracks.
- The latest Bluetooth 5 offers faster pairing and stable audio quality.
Top 5 Wired Earbuds For Small Ears
Urbeats3 Wired Earphones attribute perfect auditory design and extraordinary listening experience. It makes sure you always get optimized audio output no matter what tracks you play.
These earphones provide a variety of ear tip options and validate comfort and fit for noise isolation. Manufacturers have especially worked for exceptional audio quality during phone calls.
The tangle-free flat cable and magnetic earbuds provide easy portability. These earphones also offer a push-button for easy activation of Siri.
- These earphones can be United with iOS and Android products.
- The cable provided is tangle-free and magnetic earbuds offer easy adjustability.
Sennheiser CX 300S
The earphones themselves feel lightweight but solid, with an air of durability that reminds me of the long-reigning Sennheiser HD1 In-ear.
Cabling comes in the form of a no-tangle, elliptical design, replete with an in-line mic and remote. The whole affair measures a standard 4 ft. (1.2 m) and terminates in a right-angled 3.5 mm plug.
Slightly smoothed highs prevent the sound from ever becoming too bright or harsh. Of course, in the highest highs, the CX 300S can feel a little intense.
But during most of my listening sessions, I was too busy enjoying the overall sound to notice these tiny and infrequent hiccups. Like the lows and mids, the highs abound with detail, and it’s all too easy to get lost in your favorite music with this tiny earphone.
- In-ear design creates a secure fit for excellent reduction of ambient noise so you can relax and focus on the music.
- Four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear adapters are included so you can get an individualized fit for personal comfort.
The Sony MDRXB50AP can take your audio experience to the next level with its powerful bass. This earphone has specially designed drivers with high energy neodymium magnets which delivers deep bass.
Long-lasting comfort is achieved by using hybrid silicone which also reduces the surrounding noise. These earphones provide extra small, small, medium, and large earbuds that can perfectly fit inside your ear.
- The capacity of this earphone is 100mW.
- It has high energy neodymium magnets for powerful audio and deep bass effect.
- The earphone has a 1.2m flat cord which is tangle-free.
1More Triple Driver
1More Triple Driver has all the features that should have in the best in-ear headphones for gaming. The headphones have oblique angles to naturally align to the curve of your ears. It offers a tight seal and a full range of sound.
Plus, the box comes with 9 different sets of ear tips, thus a user can choose the perfect one that ensures a comfortable and secure fit. Having the lightweight aluminum alloy earpieces, 1More has an ergonomic design with oblique angles that match your ear canals so you can enjoy your music in total comfort.
Not only comfort, but the lightweight aluminum alloy body with a sandblasted textured surface also provides an aesthetic appeal.
- The frequency range of an earbud ranges from 20 Hz – 40 kHz.
- The largest 14.5mm silicone tips come with the triple and quad driver which works great.
- It has a 5mW power handling capacity.
Turtle Beach Battle Buds
From road trips with Nintendo Switch to Battle Royals on Xbox One or PS4 at home to mobile gaming on your daily commute, Battle Buds are the perfect mix of in-ear comfort and great sound.
Turtle Beach Battle Buds has all the quality that should be in the best earbuds for Xbox one. A built-in inline mic makes it’s special and different from other earbuds.
A removable, high sensitivity, unidirectional boom mic picks up your voice loud and clear when your squad needs you most.
They are lightweight and comfortable as it comes with three sizes of interchangeable ear-tips and stabilizers for the perfect fit.
- It has a removable high sensitivity mic which picks up your voice loud and clear.
- It is featured with high-quality 10mm speakers that deliver crisp and thundering audio.
- These earbuds are universally compatible.
Every so often, having exceptionally little ears is something you wish didn’t have as you cannot enjoy the music by putting in earbuds.
But you are flawless and perfect, trust me. So the above mentioned are the 10 best earbuds for small ears to make you feel better about yourself.