We're an affiliate.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Also, the source of most of the images used on our website is YouTube.
Home audio system has become a necessity these days. For us, there’s no day that passes by without listening to at least one song, any random from our favorite playlist.
Why not start Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee and slow tuned songs? Some of you might have a good knowledge of music systems and it must be easy for you to buy one. Not to mention there are plenty of brands out there that build a home theatre.
Today we are specifically going to talk about one brand and the topic is Klipsch bookshelf speakers review.
Klipsch is one of the best brands out there. And if you are considering buying home-related sound systems, we would blindly recommend Klipsch each and every time.
Talking about bookshelf speakers, Klipsch never lost its top spot in this category. The brand manufactured a good variety of bookshelf speakers. Based on tests and people’s ratings, we sorted and put together the 10 best bookshelf speakers by Klipsch.
Top 10 Klipsch Bookshelf Speakers Reviews
1. Klipsch R-51PM (Best Overall)
As we mentioned earlier, you can trust Klipsch with all your heart. The quality, the design, and the output delivered is what attracts its customers more.
Klipsch R-51PM is one of its kind. The thing we liked most about this speaker is that it is an active/powered bookshelf speaker.
The basic difference between active/powered and passive bookshelf speaker is that in passive, an external amplifier is used to amplification whereas, speaking of active, the speakers come with a built-in amplifier, hence they are also known as powered bookshelf speakers.
R-51PM not just comes with a built-in amplifier but Wireless Bluetooth technology as well. Now you can easily connect your devices like smartphones or turntable or computer to this speaker effortlessly, without any wires involved.
Its sleek and gorgeous design with smooth finishing adds up to the beauty of the living room.
- Dimensions are 8.5 x 7 x 13.30 inches.
- Maximum output power is 120 watts.
- Frequency response is 68 Hz to 21 kHz.
- Weight is 10.6 lbs.
- Bluetooth technology with RCA and USB inputs.
- 3.5 mm jack is also provided.
- It uses 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn technology which helps the speakers perform great at high frequencies without any sort of distortion or vibration. So, amazing bass and sound quality is delivered to the listener’s ears.
- Built-in amplifier.
- 1” Aluminium LTS tweeter with Dual 5.25” Spun-Copper IMG Woofers offer excellent audio clarity.
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port to provide an enhanced bass effect.
2. Klipsch RP-600M (Best Sound Quality)
Klipsch bookshelf speakers review is turning out to be fun and trust me there’s a lot more to come. With us explaining, and you not ending up chaos is what we are going to aim for.
Here, the Hybrid 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn technology port is fitted perfectly to reduce the distortion and deliver smooth audio even at low frequencies. The prime disadvantage of the modern world scenario is, they are not Bluetooth speakers.
Ebony and walnut finish with strong, flexible, and magnetic grilles make the aesthetics of this speaker more appealing.
- Dimensions are 8 x 118 x 157 inches.
- Maximum power output is 100 watts.
- Frequency response is 45 Hz to 25 kHz.
- Weight is 16.09 lbs.
- 1” Titanium LTS tweeter and 6.5” Spun Copper woofers never fails to offer that perfect sound.
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port will take your bass experience to a whole new level.
- These speakers are featured with Hybrid 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn technology.
3. Klipsch R-41M (Best In-Budget)
Been in this market since 1946, Klipsch always focused on pure quality. You might have seen some products that are over-expensive but lack quality. Unlikely, Klipsch products are affordable and expensive, yet you will never experience unsatisfactory quality in any product.
Klipsch R-41M is one of the best in-budget bookshelf speakers you can get in the market today. Just like every other bookshelf speaker from the Klipsch, R-41M will also shine up your house with its textured wood grain vinyl finish.
These speakers lack two features, the first is they are not Bluetooth and the second one is they are not powered/active. But considering the price point, you are getting a good deal out of it.
With 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn Technology, exclusively featured by Klipsch, sound distortion and the vibration is reduced, and crisp clear, and smooth to hear volume is delivered to the listener.
- Dimensions are 7.87 x 5.75 x 11.30 inches.
- Maximum speaker output is 200 watts.
- Frequency response is 68 Hz to 21 kHz.
- Weight of the speaker is 7 lbs.
- 1” Aluminium Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter with 4” Spun-Copper IMG Woofers offer perfect sound and deep bass quality.
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port improves the bass effect even more.
- 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn Technology is used.
4. Klipsch RB-61 II
RB-61 II is one of the best speakers from the Reference Series by Klipsch. Since we are talking about Klipsch bookshelf speakers review, this speaker isn’t much different from other ones in the list.
What’s special in RB-61 is that it is designed with the aim of high power efficiency, which means it consumes less electric power to work, even for hours.
It is a bookshelf speaker that gives the feel of floor standing speakers, said by Klipsch itself.
Not to mention, the woodgrain vinyl finishing touch is all you need to make your home look rich and proud. Also, Tractrix Horn Technology reduces and almost eliminates all the sound distortion and reverberation, delivers precise, clear, and beautiful rhythms.
These speakers do not have a Bluetooth connectivity option and they are passive speakers, so you will need an external amplifier to power them.
- Dimensions are 12.3 x 8.5 x 15.4 inches.
- Maximum power output of the speaker is 400 watts.
- Frequency response of this speaker is 45 Hz to 24 kHz.
- Weight is 35.27 lbs.
- 1” titanium horn-loaded tweeter and 6.5” Cerametallic cone woofers provide exceptional audio experience with dynamically balanced output.
- Bass-reflex via front-firing port intensifies the bass effect.
- 90 x 60 Square Tractrix Horn Technology is featured in this speaker.
5. Klipsch R-15M
As we referred to earlier, be it expensive or affordable, Klipsch leaves no spot for disappointment.
Klipsch R-15M is among the best budget bookshelf speakers out there. After quite a few products, finally, this one supports Bluetooth technology so you can connect your phones, computer, and turntables effortlessly.
Since R-15M are budget speakers, they are not powered/active. You will need to buy an external amp to power them.
Its brushed black polymer veneer finished cabinet proves to be a great source of beautification to your room.
- Dimensions are 8.20 x 7 x 12.50 inches.
- Maximum speaker output is 340 watts.
- Frequency response is 62 Hz to 24 kHz.
- Weight is 10.3 lbs.
- 1” Aluminium LTS tweeter and 5.25” Spun-Copper IMG woofer will always deliver crystal clear sound tunes.
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port offers a pure bass effect.
- It also features 90 x 90 Square Tractrix Horn Technology.
6. Klipsch RB-51 II
Klipsch always tries to make their products best in some or other way. And with electronic products, high power efficiency with the desired output is their prime aim.
RB-51 II from the Reference Series is a great deal as well. They have a stunning black ash woodgrain vinyl which makes it even more appealing.
It comes with Tractrix Horn technology designed and placed perfectly in a way that air flows fluently which reduces the sound distortion.
Klipsch RB-51 II is one of the oldest bookshelf speakers. Hence, it doesn’t come with Bluetooth and they are not powered either. You need an outboard amp to power this speaker.
- Dimensions are 10.8 x 6.5 x 11.4 inches.
- Maximum power output of the speaker is 300 watts.
- Frequency response is 50 Hz to 24 kHz.
- Weight is 20.9 lbs.
- A combination of 1” titanium LTS horn-loaded tweeter and 5.25” Cerametallic woofer offer excellent music quality with a balanced bass effect.
- It uses Tractrix Horn technology.
- Bass –reflex via rear-firing port improves bass quality.
7. Klipsch R-14M
Klipsch brings out the best in you and your taste in music systems. Make your home a bit happier this season by picking one of the speakers from this list of Klipsch bookshelf speakers review.
R-14M is a kind of speaker that you can buy if you are running on a specific budget.
This bookshelf speaker is performance plus versatile in a small package. They are budget-friendly speakers, hence they are not powered and don’t support Bluetooth either.
But on the bright side, they come with all the features a listener really needs. Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet amplifies the look and décor of your living room on a whole new level.
- Dimensions are 7.50 x 5.9 x 9.8 inches.
- Maximum power output is 100 watts.
- Frequency response is 64 Hz to 24 kHz.
- Weight is 7.13 lbs.
- They come with a 1” Aluminium LTS horn-loaded tweeter and 4” Copper-Spun IMG woofer to produce superb audio quality.
- R-14M is packed with 90 x 90 Tractrix Horn Technology and yes by now, you guessed the purpose right.
- A Rear-firing port is provided to intensify the bass effect.
8. Klipsch RP-150M
Klipsch bookshelf speakers review is going amazing and we are not far from the end.
RP-150M is a speaker you should opt for if you are not on a budget. What makes this speaker special is unlike other speakers, it comes with a Tractrix port that allows the air to ventilate properly from the cabinet and this produces the purest sound quality you can ever listen to.
Other features pretty much remain the same. Its MDF Cabinet comes with a brushed polymer veneer baffle finish that looks rich and just pairs up with your room décor flawlessly.
They lack two characteristics, one is they are not powered speakers and the other is they don’t support Bluetooth.
- Dimensions are 10.67 x 7.67 x 14.57 inches.
- Power output is 300 watts.
- Frequency response is 48 Hz to 25 kHz.
- Weight of this speaker is 19.6 pounds.
- 1” titanium LTS tweeter and 5.25” Spun-Copper Cerametallic Cone woofer is packed in this speaker.
- 90 x 90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn technology with Tractrix port eliminates the sound distortion.
- Flexible and removable grilles.
9. Klipsch R-41PM
Till now, you must be sure enough to know that bookshelf speakers by Klipsch are worth your investment.
R-41PM is a powered bookshelf speaker. Which means now you don’t need to buy an external amp. They also support Bluetooth so that you can easily connect your smartphone and computer wirelessly.
Along with that, wood grain vinyl finish is icing on the cake.
- Dimensions are 8.51 x 5.75 x 11.3 inches.
- Max. speaker output is 70 watts.
- Frequency response is 76 Hz to 21 kHz.
- Weight is 8.1 lbs.
- LTS tweeter and Copper-Spun IMG woofer are featured in this speaker.
- 90 x 90 Tractrix Horn Technology is used to reduce sound distortion.
- Analog RCA and USB inputs are provided.
- 3.5 mm jack is offered as well.
10. Klipsch RB-81 II
RB-81 II Icon by Klipsch is last but not the least product on our list today. This is yet another product among the best budget bookshelf speakers, to be precise under 300 bucks.
These are passive speakers. An external amplifier will be required to power them. They don’t support Bluetooth either.
Woodgrain vinyl veneer finish gives your place a rich and elegant look. Even though these speakers are old enough, they still come with Tractrix Horn technology that helps the listener to hear pure music rhythms.
- Dimensions are 12.3 x 9.3 x 19.1 inches.
- Maximum power output is 600 watts.
- Frequency response is 44 Hz to 24 kHz.
- Weight is 27.56 lbs.
- 1” titanium tweeter and 8” woofer takes your music experience to a whole new level.
- It uses Tractrix Horn Technology to minimize the distortion of sound, hence providing flawless sound to listener’s ears.
- Bass-reflex via rear-firing port which enhances overall bass effect.
If you are still with us, kudos and huge applause to you from us. We hope you love the products we recommend. We pick the best ones based on test results and people ratings.
This article of Klipsch bookshelf speakers review was a fun and long one. We mentioned the top 10 bookshelf speakers by Klipsch, from high-end to budget-friendly.
All the speakers listed above are reviewed in detail and in a way that will surely help you choose at least one of them. We’ll it to you from here, have a great day if you just woke up, and sleep tight if it’s night over there.