We're an affiliate.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Also, the source of most of the images used on our website is YouTube.
Technology never failed to make our lives easier. Keypad phones turned into smartphones, normal box TV turned into LEDs, now cars are revolutionized into Electric Vehicles, and the list goes on.
One such evolution is earbuds. Earlier, there were just wired earphones and headphones. Then we got to see Bluetooth earphones, and now to make our daily tasks more efficient, we have wireless earbuds.
Also Read : Jabra Elite 75t vs Sony WF-1000XM3
MPOW, a United States brand, offers exceptional buds. Hence, in this article, we are going to talk about the 10 best Mpow wireless earbuds review. And you should definitely consider buying one of them if you want to purchase earbuds for under 100 dollars.
This list of earbuds is picked after doing good research and is also based on user ratings.
Top 10 Mpow Wireless Earbuds Review
1. Mpow X3 (Best Overall)
Mpow is one of the brands that really care for their customers and their needs. They observed that the sound and music device market is getting saturated and people are forced to put hundreds of bucks for quality.
Mpow thought of this as a good opportunity and started manufacturing their own line of wired and wireless in-ear and over-the-ear headphones. From them, earbuds are the most purchased and known compared to other devices.
Mpow X3 is hands-down the best wireless earbuds you can get below 60 dollars. What makes this buds special is the premium features it comes with. It is claimed to have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) which is a huge advantage as it is a modern-tech characteristic.
ANC takes your music listening experience to a whole new level. Even at low frequencies, audio tunes are heard clearly and no matter in what type of place or the number of people you are in, it cancels outside noise so you can enjoy music without any interruptions.
Also, 7 hours of playback time with ANC and a whopping 23 hours of extra battery life if you carry the charged earbuds case with you. So, don’t worry about running out of battery while watching those lengthy series or movies.
- It is as light as 0.13 pounds.
- 4 microphones, 2 on each earbud are provided for clear and amazing calls quality.
- X3 offers a deep bass effect and a frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz which gives exceptional output sound quality.
- 30 hours of battery life with a USB-C type charging case.
- Twin and Mono mode (can listen from one earbud at a time) along with easy touch volume controls.
- It also comes with IPX8 waterproof technology.
- The Bluetooth version is 4.2.
2. Mpow X5 (Best Sound Quality)
If you are on a tight budget and need to get a pair of earbuds, Mpow will be our recommendation. The price of their earbuds reaches max to max $70. So now you know why it is an underrated brand.
X5 from Mpow comes with a Hybrid ANC which is the premium type of ANC. There are three types of ANC technology, feedforward, Feedback, and Hybrid. Hybrid is the most effective type of ANC.
This is the major reason why X5 is on the second position in this list of Mpow wireless earbuds review.
One unique feature this earbud possesses is transparency mode. This feature helps you to hear environmental sounds when you want to stay active in public. Also, it keeps you safe while crossing roads and from other incidents that are likely to happen.
Another great and latest alternative to these earbuds is MPOW X6.
- Their weight is 0.25 pounds.
- 2 built-in microphones for better calls.
- It offers deep bass and pure music quality even at low-frequency levels.
- 32 hours of playtime is claimed by the brand. An LED battery indicator is provided on the charging case and also visible on the mobile notification bar. Quick USB-C type charging.
- Mono mode with smart touch, volume controls, and easy pairing.
- IPX6 water-resistant technology.
- Bluetooth version 5.0 is featured which is the latest one.
3. Mpow Mbits S (Best Budget)
Mpow is not an old brand. It was founded in 2013, and since then, it has been people’s favorite.
After launching in 2013, it kept on progressing and today, Mpow is in the top 5 stores on Amazon. And a fun fact, three Bluetooth headphones in every 10 sold on Amazon are from MPOW.
Mbits S is the best choice if you are looking for in-budget earbuds. This one will cost you less than 30 bucks. Mpow launched this product in September 2020, and it is the latest one.
It is packed with tons of good features. For instance, it comes with Clear Voice Capture (CVC) 8.0 noise-canceling technology especially for crystal clear and efficient sound quality during calls.
A 6mm tiny driver unit doesn’t fail to deep and punchy bass along with exceptional music quality. If you don’t want to invest much, and yet seek quality, we highly recommend you to go for these earbuds.
- They are as light as 0.21 pounds.
- It comes with CVC 8.0 technology for clear calls.
- 6 mm driver units offer enhanced bass and crystal clear music tunes.
- 35 hours of playback time means uninterrupted music, calls, and movies. An LED indicator on the charging case and mobile bar helps to know the battery life. USB-C type charging is provided.
- Twin and Mono mode with multi-functional touch controls.
- Mbits S is packed with IPX8 waterproof technology.
- Latest version (5.0) of Bluetooth is used.
4. Mpow M20
Other Mpow earbuds that we placed on this list are M20. Looking for bass? These buds might be your choice.
M20 comes with aptX technology (an audio technology from Qualcomm) which provides enhanced and loud bass. Also, it is featured with CVC 8.0 technology for crystal clear audio quality during calls.
What’s impressive is these earbuds are claimed to have a massive battery life of 106 hrs, no kidding. Each of the earbuds has 6 hours of playback time and the case offers additional 100 hours. And for this very reason, Mpow M20 can be your great travel buddy.
- Weight is 0.24 pounds.
- It is packed with CVC 8.0 technology to improve your audio experience.
- aptX technology from Qualcomm is used to enhance bass output.
- 106 hours of battery life when the charging case is carried along. An LED indicator is also provided on the case.
- Only the right bud can be used as a mono. Multi-functional touch controls are also offered.
- IPX7 waterproof technology.
- Bluetooth version 5.0 is embedded.
5. Mpow M5
Ever since it’s launch, MPOW has only delivered quality in budget-friendly price tags. That’s the main reason why there’s not a single product above $80 in this list of Mpow wireless earbuds review.
M5 from the M series produced by Mpow is one of the best wireless earbuds you can get for under 50 dollars. It was launched in October 2019 but still, it’s packed with modern features.
For starters, it comes with aptX technology which by now you must know is a game-changer in the bass and sound quality field. It also features CVC 8.0 technology that cancels out ambient noise for crystal and stereo calls.
These earbuds fit in a leather case that looks pretty sleek.
- The weight is 0.2 pounds.
- CVC 8.0 technology helps to attend calls in stereo quality.
- aptX technology by Qualcomm boosts the bass effect.
- 6 hours of battery life on a single charge and additional 42 hours of playtime with a charging case. An LED indicator on case and mobile helps to know the battery life.
- Only right bud works in mono mode. Smart touch controls are also offered.
- IPX7 waterproof technology.
- The Bluetooth version featured is 5.0.
6. Mpow M30 Upgraded
Mpow M30 Upgraded is the sequel of M30. Since these are the latest ones, some of the features are improvised compared to the previous version.
These earbuds are mostly used while doing physical activities like running, gym, etc. They have twin and mono mode features which lets you hear from one bud at a time.
Also, approx. 5 hours of music time for each bud and additional 100 hours with a charging case, that’s a plus point.
These earbuds don’t use technology like CVC 8.0, so we won’t recommend you this if calling is one of your major purposes.
- It is as light as 0.3 pounds.
- Polyurethane drivers are used for offering punchy and deep bass output.
- 6 mm drivers are packed within the earbuds for crystal clear sound quality.
- 100 hours of playback time with charging case and 5 hours without it. And yes, the USB-C type is provided.
- Twin and Mono mode to use any one of the buds.
- IPX8 waterproof technology to make it usable for water and other sports.
- Latest Bluetooth version is used which is 5.0.
- One unique feature is the ear-fin design of the buds which makes it extra comfortable.
7. Mpow M9
M9 from Mpow is one of our favorite earbuds. Because considering the price point, it is an awesome deal.
These earbuds are our pick for calling purposes. They have 4-mic noise cancellation, 2 microphones on each of the earbuds. Along with that, CVC 8.0 technology is the icing on the cake.
6 hours of playback time on a single charge and case offers additional 40 hours.
- The weight is 0.20 pounds.
- 4-mic noise cancellation plus CVC 8.0 makes the calling experience easier and fun.
- Punchy bass with excellent sound quality is what you can expect.
- Battery life is 40 hours with case and 6 hours on a single charge.
- Twin and Mono mode make things feasible.
- IPX8 waterproof technology.
- Bluetooth version 5.0 is packed in it.
8. Mpow MX1
Mpow wireless earbuds review is going fun so far. There are so many buds to buy from but this article will help you choose your fit.
Mpow MX1 is one of the best earbuds you can get below $40. They come with 4-mic noise cancellation, 2 on each bud, which ensures clear and stereo sound quality calls.
Also, 10 mm drivers enhance the bass and music experience by delivering pure rhythms. On a single charge, you can expect the battery life to be approx. 5-6 hours and 35 hours if you carry a charging case too.
- Its weight is 0.3 pounds.
- 4-microphones to provide a prominent calling experience.
- 10 mm drivers never fail to offer perfectly tuned sound output.
- 35 hours of battery life with case and 5-6 hours on a single charge. LED indicator and USB-C type quick charging is supported.
- Twin and Mono mode makes daily life tasks more feasible. Smart touch controls are easy to use.
- IPX8 waterproof technology.
- Bluetooth 5.0 is embedded.
9. Mpow M12
Mpow M12 comes with a faster and stable connection because of advanced features.
It is packed with PU dynamic drivers and SBC & AAC audio codex which helps you listen to your favorite music in surround sound. With right ear tip size, bass depth will be more.
Its ergonomic design fit will help you wear M12 for almost all sorts of physical and fun activities.
- They are as light as 0.16 pounds.
- They have one microphone on each bud but are not preferred for calling.
- PU dynamic drivers offer perfect sound quality and bass.
- Each earbud works for 5 hours on a single charge and you can get up to 25 hours with the case. USB C-type quick charge is a bonus as well.
- Mono mode works for both Left and Right earbud. Smart touch controls are also provided.
- IPX8 waterproof technology will let you use these earbuds for sports.
- Bluetooth version 5.0
10. Mpow M7
Mpow M7 launched in October 2019. Most of the products mentioned in this list are equipped with modern technology.
M7 is mostly used for sports and other physical activities. It is packed with polyurethane drivers, powerful bass, and a nice tuned sound is offered.
With 6 hours of playback time on a single charge and 30 hours added with a charging case, you will never run out of juice. So watch your favorite movies and songs without any interruption.
If these earbuds aren’t your type, you can check out their recent, superb, and cheap alternative Mpow MDots.
- Their weight is 0.11 pounds.
- One microphone on each earbud for voice calls.
- Polyurethane drivers produce heavy bass and clear sound quality.
- 30 hours of playtime with charging case and 6 hours on a single charge.
- Twin and Mono mode with smart touch controls indicates user-friendly design.
- IPX7 waterproof is provided.
- Advanced Bluetooth version is used, i.e. 5.0.
We can’t thank you enough for supporting us and sticking by our side through the whole article.
Since, as technology evolved, nowadays we all look for earbuds instead of wired earphones or over-the-ear headphones because earbuds have a lot of pros.
Hence, we thought of writing this content of Mpow wireless earbuds review for you and help you choose the best earbuds you can ever buy under 80 bucks.
All the products discussed above are of high quality and from a renowned brand. So, feel free to pick any one of them, and as we always say, the one that suits you and the one that fits you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is MPOW a good brand?
Yes, MPOW is a good brand. We personally own 3 MPOW devices. Since it’s launched in 2013, some people might have trust issues to give it a try. But trust me, every penny spent on MPOW product is worth it. Why?
Because firstly, they offer quality. And secondly, they offer quality and tones of advanced features at affordable price tags. So, there’s no reason not to give this brand a shot.
How do you connect MPOW wireless earbuds?
Pairing MPOW wireless earbuds is extremely easy. If you are connecting it for the first time, just pull out the earbuds from the case, and then on your smartphone under Bluetooth settings, the name of the earbuds will appear.
If you have already paired the earbuds to your phone before, then just turn ON the Bluetooth on your mobile, then remove the buds from the charging case and it will automatically connect.